- Rice flour
- Hot water
- Sesame seed
- Khuwa or Milk Solids (Nepalese Dairy product, which looks like Ricotta Cheese)
- Mix rice flour with hot water and make dough. Cover the dough with a warm and wet cloth and rest it for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply some oil on your both hands and shape the dough like as shown in picture but make sure that it is hollow.
- Fill it with mixture of sweets, molasses mixed with Sesame seed, khuwa, or whatever you like, then close the opening.
- Steam it for 20 min.
- Now it is ready to serve. Enjoy!